Learn how to build your brand and market your startup.
In this week’s episode, I talk to Lynn Power about building a brand as a startup and how to do marketing well in the early days of business.
Lynn Power is a 30 year advertising executive (formerly CEO of J. Walter Thompson NY). Throughout her career, she has worked on some of the world’s most iconic brands, including American Express, Clinique, Hershey’s Campari and L’Oreal. Lynn met her Co-Founder, James Hammett in 2018 and they launched MASAMI, clean premium haircare in February 2020. Lynn loves helping women find their voices, disrupting the status quo and building high performing teams.
- Where to focus as a startup
- How much to budget for marketing
- How to conduct market research
- How to create exceptional offline brand experiences
- Developing partnerships for growth