Learn how to promote a self-published book on kickstarter.
Running a successful Kickstarter Campaign
Ginger Baerg is a wife, mother and high school math teacher. God called Giner and her husband, Dustin to grow their family by fostering and adopting. Over the past seven years, the Baerg family has fostered six kids and have adopted two, becoming a family of seven!
Now, Ginger’s working on promoting her book, My Patchwork Family. Inspired by her family’s journey of fostering and adopting and she’s doing it all in addition to teaching! Ginger has an inspiring story and has a lot to share about Kickstarter campaigns and self publishing. I honestly did not know much about either of these things, so I learned just as much as I think you will today.
Key Takeaways from today’s episode:
- How to set up a Kickstarter campaign
- How to structure the tiers of your campaign to maximize your fundraising
- How to reach more than just your friends and family with your campaign
- Options for self publishing
- The process of self publishing